Senior PHP Developer (w/m)
In WATA Factory we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to develop projects with us. Required is experience in Symfony and former participation in agile teams ?
We offer you the possibility to work in a team focused on PHP, in a Senior position. Together with an existing team, you will have the opportunity to satisfy customer wishes in innovative projects, and develop both individually and collectively.
We develop partial or complete solutions on Symfony, making use of agile methodologies, and even integrating ourselves into our clients’ projects as an external team. In addition, we offer you an exciting work and project environment, which will require analytical curiosity and practical creativity.
- Locations: Jerez de la Frontera (ES)
- Professional experience:experience in PHP / Symfony
- Type of contract: Indefinite (full time)
- Languages: Spanish and English (good written and spoken level). German would be desirable
- Salary: depending on qualification
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Get in touch with us:
We are looking forward to you!
Find our data privacy statement here.
YOUR ROLE WITH US
- Participation in agile teams
- Knowledge transfer from and to the rest of the team members
- Conception and development of PHP solutions with Symfony
- Backend / Full Stack development of innovative solutions
- Full training as an IT specialist for application development, or a full study (BA, MA, Diploma), with relevant IT reference
- Confident, methodical and with strong communication skills
- Practical experience (>5 years) developing in the PHP ecosystem
- Enthusiastic about current trends
- Als Senior Developer bist du konzeptionell tätig und kannst auch bestehende Java Projekte modernisieren
- Senior developer, conceptually active and able to modernize existing PHP projects
- A quality-oriented approach is required (Clean Code, automated testing, SOLID), as well as good knowledge of Git/Bitbucket, JIRA (inc. Fork/Branch, working with PullRequests, etc.)
- Responsibility in client projects
- Attractive remuneration package with bonus included
- Team-orientated company structure, characterised by collaborative organisations
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible entry and exit times
- Reconciliation of work and family life